At Ballantyne Center for Dentistry we are committed to your total comfort and relaxation, and are proud to offer cutting-edge, advanced dental technology for adults in Charlotte, Matthews, Fort Mill, Rock Hill, as well as the surrounding areas. We feature the very latest in materials and procedures, and we have made it our mission to make outstanding dental care available to as many people as possible by making it affordable and efficient. To learn more about what sets us apart, schedule a consultation with one of our dentists today.
We offer exceptional cosmetic, general, and restorative dental care utilizing the latest advancements in the field. Available services include:
- Dental Implants – Years ago, if you were missing a tooth you would have to have it replaced with a fixed or removable bridge. Today, dental implants are the standard of care to replace missing teeth. We use the highest quality and technologically advanced dental implants and can restore one missing tooth or an entire arch of missing teeth, often in one surgery. Ask us about our All-On-4 Technique that can provide an entire set of teeth with implants in about 6 hours!
- Laser Dentistry – Instead of using a traditional drill or invasive surgical techniques, we offer the latest form of laser therapy. All you will hear is a soft clicking sound as the laser gently removes decayed enamel or unhealthy gum material. There is no heat, vibration, or unpleasant drilling sound, and the treatment is so gentle there is no need to numb your mouth.
- Smile Analysis – People are always asking what they will look like once their treatment is complete. At Ballantyne Center for Dentistry, we can do more than tell you – we can actually show you exactly what your smile will look like before we perform your work. You can also request slight changes that we will take into consideration as we create the perfect smile for you.
- Digital X-Rays and Computed Tomography (CT) Scan – We utilize advanced digital X-rays and CT scans to create incredibly accurate scans of your teeth. And we can apply special visual enhancement technology to create extremely detailed representations of your teeth. Better images mean better care.
- Tekscan® – Tekscan® technology allows us to create a precise map of pressure points where your teeth naturally come together. This can help diagnose and treat a variety of issues, including disorders of the temporomandibular joint (TMJ).
- TMJ Range of Motion Software – The TMJ is a complicated system of muscle, bone, ligaments and cartilage that connects the lower jaw to the skull. TMJ disorder can cause severe facial pain or headaches, and may even bring on migraines. This innovative software helps us better treat TMJ disorder.
- Sterilization System – We use an advanced system of sterilization to ensure your safety. We have invested heavily in your safety and comfort because we truly believe in using only the best practices of modern dentistry to keep you comfortable and healthy.
- Electronic Filing for Insurance – At the Ballantyne Center for Dentistry, everything is done in the most efficient and effective manner possible. We will file your insurance claims electronically for rapid processing. We use the latest filing software and are committed to helping you maximize your dental benefits.
Regardless of your unique oral health condition and treatment goals, our dentists will always take the time to discuss your options with you thoroughly, and help decide which of our services is best suited to your needs.
The Next Generation in Dental Care
The world of cosmetic, general, and restorative dentistry is changing rapidly, and we are at the epicenter, in step with all of the newest developments and advances in technology. Come and see what’s new at the Ballantyne Center for Dentistry office where we offer comprehensive solutions for adult dentistry in Charlotte, North Carolina. Contact us today to schedule your appointment.