An Amazing Dental Care Experience
Dentistry. Wisdom tooth and dental tools Are you looking for a great dentist in the Charlotte or Matthews area? If you want the best in modern dentistry practices, coupled with the highest levels of service and dedicated care, look no further than the Ballantyne Center for Dentistry.
Our whole approach to dentistry is radically different from what most people have experienced before. Dentistry is our way of showing our commitment to excellence. It is our way of serving humanity and honoring God. That is why we have worked so hard to create an atmosphere that promotes respect and total well-being.
To learn more about what sets us apart, and to schedule a consultation with one of our highly trained cosmetic dentists, Dr. Christian Yaste or Dr. Hufanda, contact our practice today.
Everywhere you look inside our office, you will see elegance, comfort, and advanced technology all blended into one seamless whole. We use only the most contemporary, up-to-date equipment like digital X-rays, 3-D imaging, and advanced lasers to minimize discomfort and enhance healing.
A number of factors make us unique, including:
- On-site Coffee Bar – As part of our commitment to patient-focused care, we feature a mini Starbucks right in our center. Additional amenities include special massage chairs, warm towels following your procedure, XM/ Sirius radio, a full library of DVD’s, and a state-of-the-art sterilization center.
- Patient Forms in the Office – We make paying for your visit easy, and have several payment options available. We will complete and file your insurance claims electronically for you, and all claims are submitted at the end of each business day. We will do everything possible to maximize your insurance coverage.
- Sedation Options Available – Many patients feel anxious when they think about visits to the dentist. We offer nitrous oxide sedation, also known as laughing gas, for our patients who are especially nervous, and oral sedation in a pill form for more invasive procedures.
- Complimentary Review – We will be happy to provide you with a free cosmetic consultation. This complimentary service can show you exactly what your new smile could look like by giving you a simulated “before” and “after” picture.
- “New Patient Experience” – Many of our patients have never encountered anything like our spacious, luxurious office. You will find everything, from the decor to the amenities, to the exceptional service, to be first class. One visit with us and you will be so well taken care of that you will never be able to settle for less again.
- Full Exam with X-rays – Everything starts with a complete, detailed examination and a full set of digital X-rays. Then we sit down and explain the exact process and cost of the work that you require in order to create your perfect smile.
- Personalized Care – You are not just a set of teeth; you are a person, and you need to be treated with all the dignity and care that we can possibly provide. We will take the time to talk to you about your care and answer any questions you may have.
Regardless of the unique care you need, we do not want you to worry about anything. From start to finish, you will be treated the way we would treat a guest in our home. We will support you, advise you, and guide you through the entire treatment process.
We Encourage You to Talk to Our Patients!
Don’t just take our word for it, talk to our patients. We want you to know about our awesome track record, and encourage you to look at our credentials and references.
Contact Us Today to Schedule Your Appointment
At Ballantyne Center for dentistry, we provide outstanding patient care in a friendly, spa-like environment that will leave you feeling cared for, relaxed and completely satisfied with the results. Even if you have not been to a dentist in years, come and visit with us. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.