Affordable, High-Quality General Dentistry at the Ballantyne Center for Dentistry, we are truly passionate about providing outstanding dental care, and we offer a comprehensive range of general dentistry services to our patients in Charlotte, and surrounding communities. We are not ashamed to say that dentistry is our way of serving both God and our fellow man, and we do this by providing personalized, professional, caring service.
We strive to do more than just meet your expectations – we want to exceed them. We use innovative methods to make you as comfortable as possible, and whether you come to us for a routine cleaning, filling, or other service, your well-being is our priority. To schedule a consultation with Dr. Christian Yaste, Dr. Joseph Hufanda, or Dr. Eric Satterlee, reach out to our practice today.
A Commitment to Dental Excellence
We are committed to using only the most advanced technology to meet your dental healthcare needs. That is why we feature the Waterlase® MD laser to enhance patient care, comfort, and healing. We also offer tooth-colored fillings, digital x-rays, smile analysis, and more. Regardless of the dental procedures we perform, you can rest easy knowing that we will take very good care of you.
Available general dentistry services include:
- Hygiene Program – Tooth decay, cavities, and gum disease are all health problems that arise from neglecting your teeth and gums. We can instruct you or your children on proper oral hygiene techniques and preventive care to protect teeth for years to come.
- Root Canal Therapy – Sometimes a tooth becomes infected or is so badly injured that the pulp (the soft, nerve-filled tissue inside each tooth) needs to be removed. For patients who qualify, we can use a specialized laser to remove any damaged portions of the tooth, while preserving as much natural structure as possible. To strengthen the tooth and guard against further decay, a dental crown is typically placed.
- Periodontal Care – Left untreated, gum disease can have a devastating impact on oral health, and even lead to tooth loss. Periodontal therapy can target and eradicate bacteria that invade the gum line and destroy the supportive structure of the teeth.
- Sedation Dentistry – We offer evrey form of sedation dentistry to ensure your comfort and relaxation. Nitrous oxide, more commonly known as laughing gas, is inhaled through a small mask and takes effect quickly, yet will wear off within a few minutes of removing the mask. Oral sedation consists of a pill taken prior to your appointment, and allows you to relax for the duration of your treatment. We also offer deeper forms of sedation like I.V. sedation as well as General Anesthesia.
- TMJ Treatment – Disorders of the temporomandibular joint (TMJ) can cause serious pain. In fact, TMJ disorder can even cause severe headaches and migraines. We use an advanced system called Tekscan® to map the pressure points of your jaw and teeth so that we can address the problems caused by your bite, and customize your therapy for the most effective treatment.
- Special Needs Dentistry – If you or a loved one has special needs, we will be happy to work with you. Let us show you what excellent, compassionate, and gentle care really looks like.
Regardless of the care you receive, we want to give you the very best experience possible, so you will never receive impersonal or rushed care. From our comfortable massage chairs and other amenities, including XM/Sirius Radio, a state-of-the-art sterilization center, and beautiful décor, to offering you a warm towel at the end of your appointment, we will do whatever it takes ensure your total comfort. Indeed, if you have any reservations or anxieties about visiting a dentist, we highly recommend sedation dentistry treatments.
Schedule an Appointment Today
We are here to help you look and feel your best. In addition to general care, our practice features a comprehensive scope of cosmetic and dental implant services. Contact us today to schedule an appointment. Our dental center in Charlotte, NC would be happy to receive you as a patient.