If you are in of need restorative dentistry treatment and live in Charlotte, Matthews, or another nearby community, we can help. At the Ballantyne Center for Dentistry, we believe everyone deserves a healthy, beautiful smile, and we offer progressive dental care solutions to address a variety of needs and goals. Whether you need dental implants or a simple crown, our dental center in Charlotte, NC can address all your cosmetic concerns. To schedule an appointment with one of our highly trained dentists, contact us today.
Available Restorative Dentistry Services
We offer a truly comprehensive scope of services, including:
- Dental Implants – Implants offer hope for patients missing one tooth or several teeth. A dental implant is made of a small titanium post that is surgically embedded into the jaw bone. Once it has healed, an abutment will be placed which can support a restoration like a dental crown or implant-supported denture. After an implant is placed, you can eat, laugh, and smile like you used to. Implants are extremely durable, and with proper care, can last for a lifetime.
- Dental Crowns – In the past, getting a crown involved at least two visits to the dentist’s office. Now, new technology like the CEREC® system allows us to fabricate a beautiful porcelain crown and place it in just one appointment. Our crowns are customized to match your surrounding teeth, so no one will even be able to tell you’ve had work done.
- Dental Bridges – Bridges literally “bridge” the gap left by missing teeth and consist of a false tooth supported by two crowns placed over adjacent teeth.
- Inlays and Onlays – We use only the highest quality materials to sculpt our inlays and onlays. These restorations are used to protect and strengthen damaged surface areas of your teeth, and guard against further decay.
- Tooth –Colored Fillings – Composite resin materials can be used to make fillings that are practically invisible. The shade of the filling can be blended to match the treated tooth for a seamless look.
- Full Mouth Reconstruction – If you have a large number of severely damaged teeth (whether from accidental injury, substantial decay, or disease) we can help. We can combine a number of restorative procedures, such as dental implants, crowns, and more to repair, replace and restore the smile of your dreams.
- Failed Dentistry – Correctly performing dental procedures takes specialized skills, advanced training, and highly sophisticated equipment. This means that we are often called upon to correct the work done by other dentists. Regardless of the reason for your failed dental work, we are here to offer you the solutions you need.
Almost anyone can claim to be good at something. The real proof is always in the results. We can back up everything we say with case studies, references, and stunning results. Trust us to provide you with the right dental implants, bridges, onlays, fillings, crowns, and other restorative prosthetics to enhance the appearance and function of your mouth.
Learn More About What Sets Us Apart
We can give you a winning smile that is sure to brighten any room, and we can do it at a price you can afford. Contact Us today to schedule a consultation and learn more about how you can benefit from our excellent standards of care.